Hi and welcome to Willebrick.store
The shops Willebrick.store and UsedGear.be are both owned by Geeraard Hens (legal company name)
Our shop is based in Belgium, Willebroek with VAT number BE 0875.636.420.
We do not own a physical store yet and are selling our goods "from home".
Please allow us 1 to 2 days for shipping.
Apart from selling new LEGO sets, parts and minifigures we are primarily selling used stuff as well.
Checking each and every part we try to provide good quality items. Not offering broken parts or eg. faces with faded images.
If by any chance you should receive a delivery not satisfactory to you, you are allowed to return it to us within 14 days after receipt, the so called "cool down" period. Do let us know up-front in writing if something is wrong and we will allways try to help you out.
- please leave your phone number in your order so it will be easyer for the transport company to deliver your parcel
- Orders are invoiced daily, most orders are shipped within 3 days following receipt of payment.
- If you own a business and are selling parts for that business, please let us know beforehand in the comment section, so we can make up our papers accordingly.
- Bricks described as new are in fact 100% unused and in excellent condition. This does not mean that they cannot have minor scratching from rubbing against other parts. Defective parts with major imperfections are not sold.
- Bricks marked as used can have marks of wear such as scratches, but are still in great conditon.
- Parts are sorted and stored in a smoke-free environment.
- Additions to your order are welcome until the order status is changed to 'Packed'. If you plan on adding to your order over a period of time, please let us know beforehand and do not pay until yoour order is complete.
- Please do not pay before you receive our complete invoice, due to variations in shipping costs. The initial order confirmations sent by Bricklink do not include shipping or insurance costs. If you send us payment before you receive our invoice, or if you add items to your order and send payment before receiving an updated invoice we will deduct .30 from your refund transaction as that is the fee Paypal charges us to transfer money back to you.
- Please note that in the unforunate case a mistake did happen (offcourse we strive to be 100% correct with your order). If you receive an incorrect item, please let us know asap, and we will try to fix it right away.
- We accept payments via Paypal and Bank Transfer (only Europe).
- Our used products are sold without VAT in Belgium, if you're a based in Belgium and require VAT to be mentioned on the invoice, please contact us.
- We cannot be held responsible for customs fees that may or may not be charged when your parcel is delivered.